Differences between revisions 1 and 6 (spanning 5 versions)
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= Using GIT and Gerrit/Advocacy =
This has the following benefits:
* Anyone can check-in to the Gerrit server. No role in the project is needed.
* The Continuous Integration server tests the commit before it is approved for commit.
* The Gerrit server can be used to discuss the commit before it is approved.
It has the following draw-backs:
* The testmodels are not available in the same place as they are when checking out with subversion. If building with maven, this is solved.
* You tigris id will not be the one doing the commit in subversion.