(This currently just lists Bogdan's status reports. It needs rework.)
eUML Weekly Report - Week 12
From: Bogdan Ciprian Pistol (bogd...@gmail.com) Date: Aug 20, 2007 11:07:03 am List: org.tigris.argouml.dev
- finish the tests
- finish Classes diagram and Use case diagram
create the Demo of the eUML Subsystem
removed the plugin dependencies from EMF&UML2 Eclipse plugins and selected some jars from the plugins to be part of eUML's classpath. Now it's possible to use ArgoUML with eUML without any additional dependencies.
defined a general command stack that was overlapping with ?ModelMementos and ?UndoManager, and at Tom's and Bob's suggestions I use ?ModelMemento notifications but I need to extend the ?UndoManager with additional functionality.
- general review of eUML with minor changes where there was needed (use the editing domain, repair bugs, etc)
- fix the XMI ids retrieval functions
- fix loading files: now loading a file works with XMI and diagrams (zargo)
- workaround for association end to visually show the navigability correctly because the isNavigable property is not properly use by ArgoUML (I appears that only in UML2.x)
- fix some elements and functionality from Class Diagram: comments, attributes, contextual menu (right click menu), deletion of elements from the model, using generalizations
- fix some elements and functionality from Use Case Diagram: includes, excludes (but not quite functional yet).
- created a demo ArgoUML with eUML model subsystem (I did this to demonstrate the full capabilities of undo/redo of eUML, and because GSoC deadline is today I don't do it the right way -- mementos, etc -- instead I use a modified ArgoUML environment)
- wrote a presentation of the ArgoUML demo (the email on the dev list about the demo)
JUnit statistics (rHEAD = r13416)
- Tests: 631 Errors: 20 Failures: 250
Some of these tests fail because are using stereotypes (creates tests), use operations not yet implemented or use reflection on a list of UML1.x elements (so they fail on some element not available in UML2.x, or with its functionality changed)
Extend the ?UndoManager and fully use the capabilities of eUML's command stack
write & tweak unit tests
- implement Cut, Paste, Copy
- implement the correct deletion of elements (deletion is possible, but the elements that ArgoUML expects to be deleted at the same time an element is deleted is not implemented)