This appendix describes what parts of the repository is used for what purpose. This is a rather terse collection. Further details on specific parts can sometimes be found elsewhere in this document.
This explanation only describes the single Tigris project layout. Lately (since beginning of 2006) we have been working with splitting the project over several Tigris projects. This is not yet described here.
This chapter is organized as the repository itself and everything is in alphabetical order.
This is the normal structure for any argouml jar file and project.
- The file controlling the build of that subsystem.
Source code for JUnit tests of everything that is in the src directory. See The JUnit test cases.
Because of they way the Tigris site works there is also the following:
- This is all the static contents of the web site.
For historic reasons the argouml project i.e. the main project looks a little bit different.
- Directory where the source of the documentation is.
XML-source code for this cookbook. CategoryFix: As soon as everything is moved into the wiki this is no longer the case.
- . docbook-setup
- XML Tools and configuration files used for the formatting of the documentation from the XML-source to HTML and PDF.
- In conflict with the description above this directory contains one directory for each subsystem within ArgoUML. Each directory is a complete tree as described above.
The ArgoUML subprojects are projects on Tigris that belong to the ArgoUML project. To simplify the administration, they are all set up in the same way, i.e. as describe above.