The following are the quality criteria for various categories of releases. This is a condensed version of section 9.7 How to Create a Stable Release in the Cookbook. See the ReleaseSchedule for planned and past releases.
- Zero open P1 defects. No limits on other categories of issues.
- All JUnit tests pass.
- All features to be included in release are complete (i.e. bug fixes only after this point)
- All other criteria of Developer Releases met
- All bug fixes to be included in final release have been made. (i.e. only fixes for regressions are allowed after this point)
- Zero open P1 or P2 defects. No limits on other categories of issues.
- All JUnit tests pass
- Same as a beta release. Typically the last beta is promoted to stable if no significant regressions are found during the final beta period.