For stable releases there are some extra things done to publish more information since the stable releases are used as reference for future work.
Do the following:
- Fix the javadoc version.
- Fix the ArgoUML documentation.
- Create Project Set Files that checks out Eclipse projects from the branch. (argoumlinstaller/psf/gen-psf-files.sh)
- Update the links to the documentation in the Using ArgoUML section throughtout the tigris site.
- Update the links to the documentation in the Users' Wiki.
- Upload on download sites:
In 0.32 we use the first beta and the start of the beta period to make a branch for the stable release. This means that we:
- fix the javadoc version and
- fix the ArgoUML documentation
at the first beta point.