- Project tools
- Using ArgoUML
- How do I...
|Over 500 more tools...
Help us a little...
- Download - use ArgoUML
- Promote - tell your friends and colleagues
- Try - check our latest development releases
- Improve - tell us which new features you'd like
- Report - file bugs for any new problems you've found
- Support - help other users via the mailing lists and where other questions pop up
At ArgoUML, we are always interested in new input to the project.
Whether you've got clear ideas on a particular feature you'd like, or whether
you can see a way of improving something, we're waiting to hear from you.
We normally discuss things on our
developer mailing list,
so if you are interested, head on over there, and take a look. We've got
details of how we generally work in our
which is worth a read, but if you've still got questions,
send a mail to the developer mailing lists or to any of the developers
- most of the ArgoUML developers are pretty reasonable people!
Photos used with permission, Copyright 2008 Ben DeFlorio (left), Copyright 2008 'Powderruns' (right).